On March 29th, the MOSAIC team joined our fellow friends and colleagues at the Printing and Graphic Association MidAtlantic’s (PGAMA) 14th Annual Excellence in Print Awards Gala to honor the best in the industry.
Every year, regional printing and communication companies, representing over 40 areas of expertise, come together to celebrate innovative work, ranging from the production of annual reports to packaging.
For our team at MOSAIC, it was truly a special night. We were extremely proud to take home eight awards from the evening’s celebration.
- Best Use of Design for Catalone
- Impossible Job; Process for LMI
- Calendars; Process for Paul Reed Smith Guitars
- Brochures & Pamphlets; Process for Holton Arms School
- Printers’ Self-Advertising; Process for MOSAIC
- Booklets: Small, up to 6×9; Digital for Design Army
- Maps; Digital for Andrews School
- Catalogs – Company Capabilities; Digital for Brilliant Collaborations
“It’s an honor to attend the PGAMA Awards Gala every year and we are inspired by all of the innovative work produced by our community. It’s a friendly reminder for all of us to keep pushing boundaries and to exceed the expectations of our clients,” said Brendan Connors, CEO, MOSAIC.
We would like to give a special thank you to PGAMA, our staff at MOSAIC, our clients, and our community for your continued support over the years. We look forward to seeing you all next year!