On March 25th, 2019, members of the MOSAIC team joined the best and brightest in the field of print at the Printing and Graphic Association MidAtlantic’s (PGAMA) 15th Annual Excellence in Print Awards. This yearly awards gala honors companies for their ground-breaking innovations throughout a variety of print and design categories, including best use of color and die-cutting.
Due to the tremendous efforts of our talented team here at MOSAIC, we graciously accepted eight awards from the evening’s ceremony. We are extremely proud to have specifically won:
- Website Design; for MOSAIC
- Inserts, Circulars & Flyers; Client Process for Design Army LLC
- Programs; Digital for the National Association of Corporate Directors
- Catalogs—Company Capabilities; Digital for MOSAIC
- Art Reproductions; Digital for the White House Historical Association
- Menus; Process for Menus Catering, Inc.
- Book Covers and Jackets; Process for the White House Historical Association
- Stationary, Individual or Matched Sets
We would like to give a special thank you to PGAMA for a fantastic night out, our staff at MOSAIC for their dedication and hard work, and to our clients and community for their continued support as they keep us inspired for next year’s award-winning work.