Sales Account Executive
MOSAIC is an integrated Marketing, Print and Promo company that provides our clients with all types of creative solutions to promote and elevate their brand across multiple channels, both locally and nationally. To support our continued growth and success, we are hiring some accomplished, dynamic, and strategic Sales Executives to join our team.
We love to collaborate with our clients to help them solve meaningful business challenges via print, promo, marketing & creative solutions. Our ideal candidate is a curious problem-solver – willing to understand the client’s challenges, do what’s in their best interest, and create real results. We find our best success comes from individuals that have creative and marketing talents with a strong sales acumen.
The Sales Account Executive will develop new business for MOSAIC by offering a variety of services and solutions to our prospects and customers. You will have the support of an internal team of subject matter experts across all of our solutions.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely with our marketing team and Senior VP of sales to develop and nurture pre-qualified prospects utilizing drip email campaigns, calls, and other marketing support
- Qualify and quantify opportunities before and during discovery calls and pull in key team members as needed
- Manage sales cycle from start to close working with appropriate internal SMEs for support
- Ability to handle a variety of opportunities in various stages of sales pipeline. Able to support clients utilizing the many solutions we offer including:
- Marketing services and creative solutions
- Print and direct mail production
- Fulfillment and mailing
- Promotional products and apparel programs
- Online stores for branded merchandise, apparel, and marketing materials
- Programs to manage merchandise, recognition, and rewards programs
- Learning systems and App technology
KEY SKILL SETS & EDUCATION DESIRED:
- Previous sales experience
- Possesses a working knowledge of our industry
- Independently curious to always research and learn new things
- Excellent communication skills, including oral and written
- Organizational skills to track and record each step within a sales pipeline
- Proactive, positive, and self-motivated with a strong work ethic
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
MOSAIC is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis, including race, age, sex, religion, handicap, or national origin.