The Marketing Manager will provide day-to-day leadership to the marketing delivery team and will be responsible for implementing the vision set forth by the Marketing VP – across People, Projects and Process.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Campaign Execution/Delivery
- Lead MOSAIC’s strategic marketing capability with actionable planning and repeatable frameworks, as well as marketing best practices.
- Manage holistically across integrated marketing strategies/plans and deliver agreed upon results to our clients.
- Use expertise to push thinking on client projects. Ask provocative questions that help uncover new opportunities in existing accounts, streamline execution, and ensure the team leverages best practices.
- Oversee messaging, strategic content, storytelling, and communications across marketing delivery team.
- Work cross-functionally with internal MOSAIC teams to ensure client satisfaction.
- Project/Client Management
- Instill a consultative, data-driven approach into client management by serving as a strategic thought leader and marketing advisor on select projects.
- Elevate analytics, modeling, and strategic insights to help drive MOSAIC marketing capabilities and client initiatives.
- Establish operational standards, best practices, and guidelines to enable scalability of client solutions.
- Inspire a shared vision while challenging the status quo as a change agent to continually improve business processes and operational excellence with a goal of providing a world-class client and employee experiences.
- Processes/Tools Management
- Define and institutionalize an internal marketing deliverable process that integrates with existing creative processes – to ensure scalability as we grow and to aid in fiscal management.
- Evaluate necessary tools and build business cases, where needed, in support of new tool acquisition. Institutionalize all marketing/communications tools upon approval – establish the correct setup and training to ensure team success.
- Quality Assurance/Control
- Develop and enforce a QA/QC process to ensure quality of client deliverables.
- Team Leadership/Development
- Instill a human capital development and “coaching” culture including strategic training and organizational development plans
- Act as a “go to” resource for more junior staff in addressing client and project issues; provide mentorship
- Demonstrate a “can do” work ethic (e.g., do, not just lead)
- Institutionalize goals/metrics by which to evaluate staff progression in achieving career path objectives.
- Special Projects & Business Development Support
- Support and manage key aspects of the MOSAIC corporate marketing and sales enablement efforts (at the discretion/direction of the Marketing VP).
- Provide business development support in the form of acting as a strategic advisor in areas of expertise, formulating marketing strategies relative to client needs, and writing/refining sales proposals/pricing to capture/close new opportunities (at the discretion/direction of the Marketing VP).
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and/or Communications
- Track record of professional and academic excellence and achievement
- At least 10 years of a successful track record with a creative agency, consulting firm, digital agency, or in-house marketing position preferred
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with strategic marketing and communications
- Strong team building skills to include experience collaborating with cross-functional teams and delivering high impact marketing solutions
- Ability to personally manage multiple client priorities, in addition to internal teams, while ensuring that each client (internal and external) feels valued and prioritized
- Experience in managing and growing a high performing team
- Integrated Marketing and Project Management software familiarity a plus (i.e. HubSpot, Maven link, etc.)
- Passion for digital marketing and continuous innovation
- Strong detail orientation; highly organized
- Unstoppable drive for high performance in an entrepreneurial, flexible and adaptable environment
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- A consultative, analytical, and collaborative approach
- A team player, willing to roll up his/her sleeves to get the job done
- Inspire a “we” versus “me” team culture
Please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your salary requirements and/or salary history when applying for the position.