Graphic and Web Designer
The Graphic and Web Designer will work in agency environment to produce strong creative print and web materials for clients. Products will range from publications, info-graphics, logos, direct mail, branding, web banners, website design and more. The Graphic/Web Designer must be highly organized, very attentive to details and able to proof and check their own work. They must work quickly and consistently while displaying professionalism. They must be able to work as a team as well as independently to create innovative design solutions that respond to clients needs.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work under Creative Director and Art Director supervision to produce magazine layouts, posters, direct mail postcards, business cards, long-format documents, email campaigns, websites, landing pages and various branding materials.
- Use creative ideas, typography and image editing skills to produce and enhance print and web communication materials.
- Review and interpret client needs and instructions, asking questions to ensure understanding and offering creative suggestions when appropriate.
- Respond to the Creative Services team to ensure the needs of the department are being met.
- Build and prep files for production and store accurately according to the file management system.
- Work directly with clients when needed in assessing and solving problems or questions.
- Effectively manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Follow written and oral instructions accurately.
- Three (3) or more years of corporate design experience or graphic arts experience, preferably within an agency environment.
- Excellent typographical skills.
- Experience working with large documents, magazine layouts, branding collateral and websites.
- Working knowledge and experience with HTML, CSS and/or WordPress.
- Prefer a four-year degree, however, will look at equivalent work experience.
- Expertise in Adobe CS required.
- Experience in print and digital design with the use of social media in integrated marketing campaigns.
- Knowledge of design principles, web standards, limitations, and usability.
- Experience with file management.
- Ability to visualize complete pages and translate furnished material into attractive, well-designed layouts.
Please fax resume to Human Resources at 301-583-8379, or send e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your salary requirements and/or salary history when applying for the position.