The Sales Account Executive will sell Commercial Printing, Digital Printing, Creative and Digital Multichannel Integration and will be responsible for representing MOSAIC to the marketplace. Client development from both cold and existing prospects is a critical part of the job. Using their established book of business in the Commercial, Digital or Multichannel print communication industry the Account Executive will be able to start selling right away. This position will prospect, qualify, secure and develop new accounts, as well as maintain robust relationships with current customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Markets company products and services to existing customers and prospects, works with the VP of Sales to develop new customers and strives to meet and exceed sales volume goals while staying within company budgets.
- Offers technical advice, answers questions, arranges plant visits, provides quotes and offers samples to secure customers’ printing business.
- Contacts people who are in a position to influence the purchase of printing and marketing communication to sell the MOSAIC line of products.
- Assists and presents the quote and/or proof to the customer in a professional manner, answers any questions or potential problems and communicates any changes or delays.
- Learns about and keeps abreast of products, production methods and services offered by the company and its competitors.
- Monitors trends in the printing, marketing, and digital industries while staying on top of the needs of current and potential customers, as well as the market in general.
- Resolves questions about orders to fully meet customer expectations in the most economical manner for the company and reports customer needs, concerns and complaints to the appropriate persons with the company.
- Understands every customer’s financial condition, supplies credit applications to prospective customer, and sets up new accounts to assure proper payment for products and services.
- Maintains files with relevant information for each new prospect and makes periodic calls to prospective customers.
- Stays informed on billing of clients to ensure the final invoice delivered to the customer is correct.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Five or more years of sales experience in the printing and/or advertising industry.
- Aptitude for good comprehension of production methods and products we produce, and ability to apply this knowledge in a consultative fashion.
- Good at communication on phone and in person.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Maintain a positive attitude.
- BS Degree in Business Management or Industry Studies.