The Web Developer is a team player who assists in strategy and creative direction with clients and project managers. This position will build web solutions that help to drive the success of our customers. They must have an excellent understanding of HTML, CSS, PHP, and WordPress.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Use various Content Management Solutions such as WordPress, Drupal and Joomla
- Configure content management and social publishing software using WordPress
- Architect and develop new backend features and plugins, custom functionality and themes
- Build custom themes based on wireframes and client needs
- Collaborate with designers to develop and maintain high quality websites
- Assess complexity of user requests and prepare cost and time estimates for project development and develop a strategic path to solving client needs
Education and/or Experience
- At least 5+ years working with PHP, HTML, CSS and/or WordPress
- Experience working with LAMP environments.
- Must be able to work in a collaborative environment.
- Experience writing basic SQL and creating databases with MySQL/SQL
- Experience building and maintaining WordPress sites and e-commerce web solutions
- Experience with CMS data migration
- Keep up-to-date with all trends of web design/development, UI and online/SEO optimization best practices, and technologies
- Strong understanding and experience with responsive design, cross browser compatibility and best practices for code development
- An out-of-the-box thinker, able to come up with innovative solutions
- A wide understanding of executing diverse web solutions
Please fax resume to Human Resources at 301-583-8379, or send e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your salary requirements and/or salary history when applying for the position.