The Software Engineer will be someone who seeks innovative solutions, thinks independently and can also work as part of a team. This role will be within an exciting, growing digital agency delivering highly beneficial client solutions in a casual-but-energetic atmosphere. We offer competitive rates, excellent benefits, and remote-work capabilities. We expect high-level thinking, dedication to excellence, a team-first attitude, and the ability to think outside the box and developer world-class solutions.
You Must have the Following Skills:
- 5+ years C#, SQL, .Net MVC
- 5+ years working with MySQL/SQL Server databases and writing SQL queries
- Coding HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3
- Some familiarity with version control (pref. Git or Mercurial)
The Following are also Highly Beneficial:
- Familiarity with IIS administration
- Interest and ability to learn functional programming languages as needed
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and a clear understanding of software engineering (design patterns, SOLID design, agile development, testing, CI, etc.)
- Great reading, written and verbal communication skills
- Work directly with business stakeholders to understand requirements and communicate progress
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with all associates and business contacts and promote a strong sense of teamwork
All applicants must be United States citizens.
Please fax resume to Human Resources at 301-583-8379, or send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your salary requirements and/or salary history when applying for the position.