The Billing Specialist will join the Accounting team and be primarily responsible for analyzing jobs costs and generating invoices.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze daily job costs looking for discrepancies or concerns and communicate to appropriate persons.
- Identify issues and problem solve.
- Correct or add job costs when needed.
- Review actual vs. estimate costs by job.
- Work closely with Sales Representatives and Project Managers in the invoicing process.
- Provide draft invoices to Sales Representatives.
- Generate final invoices after Sales Representatives review then email/mail to the customer.
- Monitor all aspects that affect the billing process.
- Scanning and file various documents.
- Continuously help to improve the billing process and controls.
- Review open jobs and unbilled reports.
- Respond to customer questions relating to invoices.
- Perform many other accounting tasks and special projects as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years Billing or Accounting experience.
- General accounting knowledge.
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Professional demeanor and excellent communication skills including oral and written.
- Strong computer skills including Excel & Word.
- Strong goal orientation, self-motivation, and independent “hands on” worker.
- Ability to develop proficiency in software applications.
- Strong organizational, planning, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Printing or Manufacturing industry experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or closely related field a plus.
- Knowledge of any accounting software.
- Ability to analyze data and prepare invoices.
- Positive can-do attitude and be highly dependable.
Please fax resume to Human Resources at 301-583-8379, or send e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your salary requirements and/or salary history when applying for the position.